Movies Coming out in November

The Girl in the Spider’s Web: The story of Lisbeth Salander counties. She is helping an NSA (National Security Agency) agent named Frans Balder to steal a computer program that can access codes for nuclear weapons worldwide called FireWall. But something went wrong, and now she is on the run from a ghost from a past she wants to forget with journalist Mikael Blomkvist, and now she must recover FireWall as well as save Frans’s young son. November 9, 2018

Overlord: Follow a team of American paratroopers during the time of WWII as they crash land behind enemy lines to penetrate the walls of a fortified church in a small village and destroy a radio transmitter blocking their communication. Little do they know, but the small village was under Nazi control, and as they find their way around the village they found an underground lab that was experimenting an army that was 1000 year old, and that the 1000-year-old army is an army of the undead. November 9, 2018

Widows: Four recently turned widows have never met each other and have nothing incoming expected from their late husband except that they all have got their husbands’ debt form criminal activities. Now they must pay them to not only protect their lives but also their family. They will take fate into their own hands and forge a future on their own terms. November 16, 2018

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald: It’s time to go back to the Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling, but this time we will continue to follow the path of Newt Scamander, who is an expected in Fantastic Beasts and wrote a book about them so that more wizards can protect them. But this time instead of finding some of his creatures that were let loose the last time he was in New York, this time he was enlisted by his former teacher Albus Dumbledore in order to stop Grindelwald’s plans of raising pure-blood wizards to rule over all non-magical beings. But Newt is not alone: he has help from not only his creatures but also some friends he made along the way, but lines are being drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided world. November 16, 2018

Creed 2: In the past, Adonis Creed father, Apollo Creed, was killed in the ring by a Russian boxer named Ivan Drago. That was over thirty years ago, and Adonis, the current champion, accepts a challenge by the son of the man that killed his father, Viktor Drago. Under the training of his father, Viktor became a very dangerous man in the ring as well as very competitive, just like his father. Will Adonis be victorious or will Viktor ‘break him’ like Ivan did Apollo? November 21, 2018