Fallout 76

Taysen McNamara

Fallout 76 is a multiplayer survival game with settlement features, and according to Bethesda, the map is a whopping four times bigger than that of its predecessor.

Ahead of its release on November 14 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, let’s take a look at the nuts and bolts of our new apocalyptic wasteland: Players will be able to pursue their own individual goals as opposed to going through mission and side missions. Crafting,

which played a big role in Fallout 4, is back, making weapons, armor, consumables and other items that will require parts and recipes just like the last game.

Many Skyline students are looking forward to this release. Ian Harward (11) says he is looking forward to playing online and the lore. There are going to be 2-4 players in the game, so there is a lot of potential to play with friends.  

Gamers Club President Bryant Cano (11) said this is exciting because it is the first time Fallout is going online, and the story is more driven in multiplayer mode. He is real happy to see the new graphics and hoping for little lag. He is excited for gameplay and he is

nervous about the new leveling and their online option. He also stoked to see if the DLC are free and to see if there is crossplay between Xbox and PS4.